Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Exciting Beginning

I was born and raised in Utah and have never realized the history that was right before my eyes. Since I've moved out of the state I have gained a great desire to see all the historical sites of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints commonly referred to as the Mormons.

I would like pictures, addresses, and GPS coordinates (if possible) of any and all historical sites related to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

These sites can be anything from a historic building to a gravesite to anything that comes from the church's beginnings.

Please include country, state, nearest town and name of site. Maybe even a little history of the particular site.

By doing this hopefully we can create a greater awareness of the history and legacy that the church has created.

No comments: